So my kids totally surprised me. They both loved all the rides! Gavin was the most fun to watch on each one, his little face just lit up when it started and he just couldn't get enough! Mackenize was really brave and at the end of the first day, finally decided to go on the Dinosaur drop....which is a ride that goes quite high for kids and goes up and down fast. She went on that one until it closed! I was so proud of them both for not being chicken (like me) when it comes to rides!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oh they are just so cute! I'm glad they had fun and were big enough to go on all the rides. It looks like you all had a great time. It's a good thing they're so adventurous!
4 comments:
I love the picture of Gavin looking back at the camera!! So cute!
Val- I am glad you were brave enough for puff the magic dragon! I am so proud of you!
Oh they are just so cute! I'm glad they had fun and were big enough to go on all the rides. It looks like you all had a great time. It's a good thing they're so adventurous!
Post a Comment