
We went to see one of Geoffrey's (my nephew) football games the other night. I was pretty uncomfortable sitting in those bleachers for an hour, and we couldn't see the game very well. Hence no photos of Geoff in action. But at the end, the girls attacked Mike and it was photo worthy.

No we will not let go of your feet!

I love taking pictures of these girls together (not sure where Michaela was....) but they just LOVE any opportunity to get together. Mackenzie asks me daily if we can go to Stacey's house and play......maybe we should move a bit closer.....?????

So those of you who know how psycho Stacey and I are when it comes to dressing our kids and ourselves alike without knowing it, this is a perfect example. It weirds me out that we dress them the same all the time. We have gotten smarter when it comes to ourselves though, we usually have to make a phone call if we are planning to see each other that day. Going to the mall or a family gathering isn't as much fun when you are dressed like twins with your sister! :)
3 comments:
I think its so special that Mackenzie is so close to her cousins. It is so important to have that kind of relationship, it keeps the family strong and close together. And I LOVE how you and Stacey dress your girls. Its perfect, and Im sure they have fun with it. When I was younger and if I dressed like someone I was close to I thought I was cool. :)
by the way, you do Mackenzie's hair SO WELL. Val, youre just the super mom, arent you?!?
Oh my gosh, my sister and I do the same thing. When I went to visit her this last August in Kansas we pretty much had the same clothes for our girls! The girls always want to wear the same outfits it is fun for them, and very cute.
Cute! I wish I had cousins my age to grow up with. Your kids always look so adorable, as do you, and as does Stacie, so its no wonder you end up dressing the same.
Post a Comment