
With the not so fun reason for there coming to Boise, it was still nice to be able to catch up with my cousins this weekend. It seems the times we get to see each other aren't for something happy, but sometimes that's just how it works with family that lives far away.

Is she not the cutest girl in the world? I should have gotten video of her singing, cause it was to die for adorable.....totally not exaggerating! I think my kids are the cutest in the world, but man there was just something totally special about this little face. I could have sat and watched her all night long.....and that's actually what we ended up doing, she was so entertaining!

This is my long lost cousin Ashley and her adorable daughter Gracie. I hadn't seen Ashley since Mackenzie was a tiny baby! Isn't Gracie a total clone of her mama?

Gavin and Gracie are the only 2 weeks apart! He came right out and sat next to her like they were buds. Okay, so they didn't play with each other the entire time we were there, but do 2 year olds really ever play with each other? But they were pretty darn cute together for that split second.
5 comments:
She is an absolute beauty! Are these cousins on your dad's side, or mom's?
I hate it when tragedies are the only thing that can bring together the fam, but at least you made a good time of it.
I read your cousin's story, and it was very inspiring. He seems like a real trooper. I will pray for him and the fam.
that little girl is adorable!! i love her big brown eyes :)
That picture of all of you made me cry! I want to be there so bad!! Ashley's little girl is so cute She needs to be a child model!
Oh my heck...those big brown eyes...and her hair! I'm jealous! So cute.
Could your cousin's little girl have any more beautiful brown eyes? What a little doll. My question is why don't you look pregnant in any of these photos?
Post a Comment