This week has been an extra reminder of how wonderful it is to have family! Having to watch others you love go through such heartache and trials beyond what they know, is such a test of faith.
My cousin Brittany's son Andrew underwent surgery this week to remove a tumor from his brain. He is only 8 years old, but he is the strongest most positive boy. I encourage you to go to this website http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/andrewvanderploeg and read his story. My cousin Amy also has a blog where she has written about him as well.
I have felt the need to share his story with those around me. If you are in the mood to be inspired and hear of such a courageous boy, please take the time.
I feel so blessed to have the gift of the gospel in my life. I have such wonderful people around me that remind me of how I should be.
Please keep Andrew in your prayers, he needs lots of extra help in these days ahead.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness... right when you think your life is getting difficult you hear something like that! I"m on my way to read his story. Hoping everything turns out well for his family.
You're a good woman Val.
What a sweet little man. I love his face! I wish him a full and speedy recovery.
Post a Comment