Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More of Landon

Just a few more pictures of him......kind of can't stop snapping photos of his adorableness! We thought he looked a lot like Gavin in the hospital, but he now looks hardly anything like him. He looks so much like Justin as a baby, he got the wonderful Thacker skin and dark hair that's for sure!

10 comments:

Amber said...

he is SO SO SO cute!!!

Heather said...

He has got to be one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!

hilla said...

He is an adorable baby! Lucky kid, his dad is hot! :)

Allison McDonald said...

he just keeps getting cuter... let me know when you're ready for company... without my kids of course. I'd love to take a peek at the little man

Waters said...

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT get over how stinken handsome Mr. Landon is!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, we must have our newborn sons be friends, I mean, thats if you want to have my son's goofyness (he's bound to have some of my genes) rubbing off on yours.
:) Maybe we can somehow convince your psycho neibors to move and my family will move in. I PROMISE, you will NOT have anything to worry about as us being neighbors, other than looking like people who drive a "drive by shooting" car. oooooooooh, thats it, I can just drive my beater by your current neighbors house for hours on end until they think Im a "drive by" then they'll feel threatened and move. I get the idea theyre not that smart, considering they cant remember to keep QUIET, so I doubt they'll call the police on me, they probably dont even know how to dial 911.
Just give me a ring and we'll set up a time for the drive. wha ha ha ha haaaa.
Orrrrrr, maybe we'll just offer them some pepermint chocolate, hopefully that'll suffice.

CONGRADULATIONS Valerie.

Waters said...

OKAY, Ive been thinking.....
To whom it may CONCERN,
My name is Hillary Waters and the above message I wrote is just a joke. Although I drive a wicked old Oldsmobile Omega (84) that is brown/gold in color, with a few rusty spots, that has absolutly no shocks and bounces even when I drive over the smallest of speed bumps - or even rocks/pebbles), that looks like I havent dusted the inside in months, that the backseat fabric is tearing from being worn and sun damaged, that the the heater doesnt start warming up until you get into the driveway of your "destination", (I could go on, but not necessary).....does not mean that the driver will not do what the car looks like the driver is going to do. I am not a drive by shooter, nor is my husband. We just drive this peice of crap because it was close to free, and we dont need a car's monthy payment right now.
I will not stalk Valerie's neighbor, nor drive by their house and threaten them to move. If they move in the next few months, it will not be because of me. If you ever see me driving by that house or my car parked infront of Valerie's house it is because I am visiting her, NOT because Im trying to haunt the neighbor. :) Thank you.
signed, Hillary Waters
(driver of the said car)

I had to put this disclaimer because knowing people these days, Im sure someone might read it and possibly turn me in. Retards.

Melt Momma's Heart said...

Wow! He is his daddy's boy! Soo sweet, Val!

The Crazy Heads said...

So cute!!!! He already looks so big! I bet the kids just can't get enough of him. I always say it will be a miracle if Oscar makes it to be a toddler, the kids seem to maul him with love.

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Tatem looked at the pictures with me and wants to know if she can keep him? Don't worry, I told her no.

Oh, Hillary....you crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Val-
I can't believe how much he has changed in just one week! He is such a handsome little guy! Thanks for letting me hold him in the hospital! He is so sweet, and by the look of your pictures, he is still so alert! i think I see a little Justin too!!