
My sweet neice BreAnn came over the other day and bought this SO ADORABLE little outfit for Landon. We had to do a little fashion show with it, and my goodness doesn't he look so cute?!

He will definelty keep warm this winter with the perfect stylin hat, gloves and boots!!!

Just the cutest stinkin face and outfit I've ever seen!!!! Thanks Bre!
5 comments:
Cute outfit! So Landon was 9 lb 4 oz! WOW. Good job, were your other kids that big? Cute kids, cute family. You're looking good after the c-section. I hope that the recovery continues to go well!
Love it!!! He's ready to go skiing now. By the way, I love your new picture on the top of your blog with the whole family, it turned out great. And, I'm most likely getting induced on the 18th if she doesn't come by then... YAH!
holy adorable! I promise I'm coming to see you as soon as my kids get better. Amaya has had diahrrea all week, last thing I want to bring to your house.
Val- you should not look as cute as you do in your picture at the top!!! Did you even have that little guy on your own? I am becoming suspicious!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your latest family photo!
Post a Comment