
I love my new blanket from Grandma Madge!!!!

Quality time with big sister who loves to hold me (as long as I don't cry)

Sweet Gavin chillin on the floor

Crazy Gavin havin fun pretending to hit the bad guys on the movie

My Aunt Cindy came all the way from Spokane just to see me!!!! I am the luckiest boy ever!

Making a very concerned face...

My three handsome boys!!! Gavin still cheesin it, as always
4 comments:
I love it, these moments are so precious, good for you for taking every camera photo-op possible.
I love the blankie shot. It makes me wanna snuggle up with him for a little snooze!
Val what a cutie!!! I just want to eat him up. When can I come by and see the two of you?
They are all too cute! He is a chunky lil monkey! someday I want a fat baby, but so far it just hasn't been in the cards for me.
Post a Comment