Here are some things he is doing now:
- Smiles all the time, all you have to do is pretty much acknowledge him and he'll give it to you
- Laughs and coos a lot
- rolls over (just started this...is that too young?)
- loves to watch Kenz and Gav
- goes more than 2 hours for feedings...yes!
- has all his hair still
- fits into a few 6-9 month clothes...don't laugh too hard!
- still sleeps with his momma in bed ( no lectures please!)
- still stealing my heart every time I pick him up and squeeze him
11 comments:
what a stinking cute kid! he's precious. you're nice- Rowan hit two months and I was like, "little man, it's crib time." (I couldn't sleep if he were in the bed with me- I was paranoid I would smother him with my flab...) he's a doll.
Landon is soooo handsome! Im jelous that hes rolling over! and no its not too early. I practice with Jackson literally every day and he just wont do it! ARG!!! He insists that being on his tummy (even when he's crying in sheer hate) is better than simply kicking his leg over to roll over. Little Stinker.
I wont give you grief, Jackson slept with me last night....He never slept better.
Val..what a little doll...I love his face in the picture of Gavin grabbing his ear...too funny. Matt also rolled over at 3 months and I thought it was odd.....Hyrum didn't roll over until like 5 1/2 months! Kids, who knows.
Aww, Val. He is a peach! Don't feel guilty about snuggling him in your bed. I, for one, am all about bedtime snuggles!
he is so cute. i can't believe he is 3 months!!!!
I love the chubs! Jadyn was just like that... makes it so fun to cuddle them! My girls were always in my bed for the first few months - I actually felt better knowing they were right there with me! Plus you gotta soak up those baby snuggles before he becomes a toddler!
Hi! I just saw that you left me a comment- like in February! I am so new to this Blogging thing. :( I need to do more with it. Anyway- now that I know you stalk me, I can totally admit that I stalk you. :) And now I can openly stalk you. Haha. I love it.
Your children are absolutely adorable! How is having 3? My husband and I want 4! I love kids.
Hope you and your family are doing well. Take care!
You are so in trouble that you didn't come visit me!!!! The baby whisperer is a book that my sister read with nate and it has worked on all her kids. its called e.a.s.y eat activity sleep your time. when he wakes up feed him then keep him a wake for awhile then he goes to sleep, and you have your time, this is only during the day. It takes a little bit of time and dedication but it is well worth it. I got sam sleeping through the night at 9 weeks. and right now not every night is awesome but she is doing better.
oh and one more thing that i do is during the day she eats every 3 hours, if she hasn't taken a nap between feedings then i feed her every 2.5 hours but we stick really close strict schedule. this seems to help to. I just try everything because emotionally i can't do with out sleep!!!!
No way! He is getting so big! Dag! I was supposed to be getting my baby fixes off of him, and I have hardly even seen him. What a cutie!
Your kiddos are way too cute for their (and your) own good! No lectures here... my baby will be 2 tomorrow and he still gets rocked to sleep at naps and at night. He's my last one and I'm going to get all the loves and snuggles in that I can, dang it! Love your guts!
Post a Comment