Saturday, March 22, 2008

The best day ever for hunting......

As you can see Gavin was a bit nervous to be so close to the Easter Bunny! The three musketeers made out pretty well, look at those full baskets! Egg hunting is such hard work.....we're beat! Little man searching for all those eggs Michalea, Mackenzie, Madison and Emily, cutest girls on the block!
Today was packed full of easter egg fun for the kids. First we ventured out to Eric and Tracey's neighborhood egg hunt in the morning. This is a tradition that we have done the last 3 or 4 years now, and the kids just love it. We are so grateful that Eric and Tracey invite us every year! They even got to see the easter bunny! Gavin wasn't a fan of the bunny, surprise, surprise! We then joined in on Stacey and Mike's, Miller family egg hunt/picnic. It was a beautiful sunny day, a bit cold in the shade, but overall a very perfect day to be outside! The kids had a blast, and got a bit too much candy (but I am sure I can help with that!) happy Easter!

1 comment:

Cindy Barnes said...

I think those girls have to be the cutest on the block!
I can't tell you how much I love this blogging thing! I feel like I am a part of things even though I live far away! Save some of that candy for when we come to visit this weekend!