I love every picture of Gavin...since you posted the "cheese" pictures, I can just imagine him saying it...and, it looks like he is saying it quite a bit in the egg slide show...so CUTE! Why doesn't the egg kit work? I've never bought one... I can't believe Easter is this weekend...I like it better in April, if my vote matters:) It's still too cold in March ( this March anyway) Fun Fun slideshow...be watching for some of our own egg coloring fun!
eden the stencile kit had very poor dye, and the stenciles are really hard to use around the egg. It was a pain to have to wait for the eggs to dry in order to start drawing on them. I would use the PAAS brand (the one with the rabbit and the duck on the front!)
2 comments:
I love every picture of Gavin...since you posted the "cheese" pictures, I can just imagine him saying it...and, it looks like he is saying it quite a bit in the egg slide show...so CUTE!
Why doesn't the egg kit work? I've never bought one...
I can't believe Easter is this weekend...I like it better in April, if my vote matters:) It's still too cold in March ( this March anyway)
Fun Fun slideshow...be watching for some of our own egg coloring fun!
eden
the stencile kit had very poor dye, and the stenciles are really hard to use around the egg. It was a pain to have to wait for the eggs to dry in order to start drawing on them.
I would use the PAAS brand (the one with the rabbit and the duck on the front!)
Post a Comment