What a cutie, looks like he loves the camera!
He is so funny i wish i had more time with him to get him to warm up to me instead of scowl... which was hilarious!!!
I just want to kiss him!! He is so cute! Good for you to get him to smile for the camera! Maybe I could use that for Jacob?! O.k. so he is a little old for that but it was a thought anyway!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cutie, looks like he loves the camera!
He is so funny i wish i had more time with him to get him to warm up to me instead of scowl... which was hilarious!!!
I just want to kiss him!! He is so cute! Good for you to get him to smile for the camera! Maybe I could use that for Jacob?! O.k. so he is a little old for that but it was a thought anyway!
Post a Comment